2. i got my hair cut. my family calls it the "chloe hair cut" because i kinda look like chloe from smallville. it happens.
3. i've lost some weight, not a lot, but some. i would never mention this in real life and if you ask me or compliment me ill never admit it but i have a good story behind it so... its necessary. One thing i cant stand is a messy house and one day i came home and guess what it was a mess. something about a huge mess makes me stressy*. i had just cleaned it and kyles friends came over and made a huge mess. So i run down stairs and start waving my arms and yelling saying "you boys need to get up stairs and clean up this mess right now!" one thing about me is when i yell its not really yelling but more talking loud and as i am doing it i am saying funny things to lighten the mood. ex. "ELMER I KNOW YOU THINK YOU LIVE HERE BUT YOU DONT. AND YOU SHOULDNT EVEN BE ACTING LIKE YOU LIVE HERE BECAUSE IT PRETTY MUCH MEANS YOU ARE. AND IF YOU ARE YOU AND JILL CAN NEVER GET MARRIED." you know like that. if you have ever met kyles friends they are all over six feet tall and in a fight i would totally get my but kicked bum for some reason they listen to me. so after this whole thing i walk into cocos room and she says nicole you need to be nicer (i know she means business because she calls me nicole, anyone who knows me well enough know im nic. yes i introduce my self as nicole but im so anti people changing there names like snoop dogg i mean come on you should have just stuck with ) so my response back to her very serious proposal is "mom now that im so skinny im not as intimidating so i have to be louder and meaner." she just roles her eyes laughs and walks out
4. my virtual child, still ugly and apparently i had another one of those ugly creations. tiffany says hers is now mental and she is divorced. tiffany is convinced that child is solely mental due to the divorce. what is it about virtual children that never works out?
5. i also started working with my grandma at poston on mondays i love it its really fun. the best part about the whole experience is hearing the "i'm the smartest person ever" or "you look sass-a-fricken-frass today" and even the occasional "and thats why your my all time favorite person." and yes those are all direct quotes
6. confessions of a mormon bachelor pad. these mormon guys talk about there dating life. freaking hilarious and a little scandalous. let me remind you that when i say a little scandalous im also the girl in the movie theater that you here yell "OH SATAN!" and covering her eyes when two people start kissing. ill let you make your own judgement on wither or not its scandalous
*stressy- the act of being stressed out
Used in a sentence, "Coco stop being so stressy."